Tuesday, June 23, 2009

What to do on a windy day?....

So the wind was blowing and the boys were board...and driving me crazy might I add. They would not go out to play because they said it was too windy to play. So they were inside fighting. Well that did not work so well for me. So I took out some string and some plastic shopping bags...
... BAM! bag kites! Ha ha! Sure I know what you are thinking get a kite at the dollar store. ahhh but this was free! They had a blast. They ran and ran and ran....Just can't get better than that!

3 comments:

  1. I would have never thought of doing that! We have so many windy days out here, and actual kites get really frusterating. I can't wait to try bag kites with my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim - that is great. Let me know how it goes. They were outside for over an hour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so CUTE! Isn't it funny how easily they are entertained"?

    ReplyDelete