Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers Day...



For Mothers day I am getting quite time. So for myself I have decided to start a new family blog. I have been meaning to do this for a while and I am so happy that I have finally got the time to start it. I am also happy to be able to share our live with our family and friends near and far.


The day started with my boys waking me up shouting "Happy Mother's Day!!!". Startling but very cute. We had our regular mad dash to get ready for church and out the door. I love being a mom.

Once we returned home Aaron made a nice lunch and I enjoyed my time relaxing. This is my idea of a perfect day. Time with my family relaxing and enjoying the day.


"Thank you Lord for the blessings that are my Three children. I am so thankful for them in my life. What an honor it truly it to be given the gift to raise them. I ask for your wisdom and understanding during my time with them. A mother's job is a task that takes heart. Thank you Lord for your patience and Love with me and may I show my children the same. Amen"

No comments:

Post a Comment